Friday, 18 April 2014

Exhibition Shenanigans.

Well, the last week has been eventful!

My exhibition venue, The Haverhill Arts Centre, contacted me asking if I wanted to bring my exhibition forward from 1st May to 18th April (today!!!).  "Of course!" I replied, and duly sent word out on Twitter and Facebook scheduling a day for me to be at the Bistro to meet and greet people there.

So I hurry home after a late 'day job' meeting to get to the Arts Centre to hang my work, only to find out that the exhibition walls are not ready for paintings to be hung yet.  Possibly not until next week, even.  I discovered, also, that the Bistro is closed on Good Friday, and most of the rest of Easter break too!  

Any one that was planning on coming down to the exhibition over the weekend will, sadly, be disappointed, and you have my apologies on behalf of the Arts Centre, for letting you down.

Nevertheless, I will post again here when the exhibition finally opens and you can come along to see my work.  Without fail, it will be open for the intended period from 1st to 31st May 2014. 

I hope that you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment