Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Linton Children's Book Festival - Come to meet me!


The highly acclaimed, and hugely successful, bi-annual Linton Children's Book Festival begins on 4th May and is open right through to 11th May 2014 and is held at the Linton Village College, Linton, Cambridge.

There really are too many activities and events to list here, but you might be particularly interested to know that you can meet me at the "Meet the Authors/Illustrators" event which will be held in the Staff Room of the college from around 12:30pm onwards on Sunday 11th May 2014.

I will have copies of my book available to purchase, and I will gladly sign these if asked.  I will also have some of my latest illustrations with me which will feature in my next book.

Prints featuring characters from The Birds at the Bottom of the Garden can be ordered from £10.00 + P&P.

I really hope you can make it to the Book Festival - I am really looking forward to this - my only regret is that I won't have much time to explore it myself!

Please visit www.lintonbookfest.org for more information including a programme of events.

Look forward to seeing you there AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR LITTLE ONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment