Monday, 11 August 2014

Amazon

The Birds at the Bottom of the Garden is now available on Amazon via this link. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Birds-at-Bottom-Garden/dp/0992939801/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407758175&sr=8-1&keywords=the+birds+at+the+bottom+of+the+garden

It'll cost you more, and I will get less, but some people might prefer the corporate protection of a transaction through Amazon.

If you want to save a bob or two, and support me by getting more of the proceeds to me, you can still order directly from me through the link provided at the top of this page, and to the right hand side (if viewing on a desktop).

There are a lovely couple of reviews on Amazon at present, both are utterly unsolicited, and I was in fact completely unaware of their existence until Amazon listed my title.  Being conscious of bogus reviews, I've checked them out and they are both genuine readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment