Monday, 16 November 2015

What's in the Wood Pile?

Edit and update - 16/11/2015...   This book will now be released in 2016.  Please keep following for updates.  Thank you for your patience!

___

I made the mistake of not writing a schedule for the creation of my current title, 'What's in the Wood Pile?'.
The result?  Incredibly tardy progress.
I've now etched out a plan and am very pleased to announce a late 2015 release for my third book.  This title leaves the birds for a while to allow them to raise their broods and hops happily over to the creatures that live around and about the wood pile and can be found in most gardens, so long as a little part of it has been left at least a bit untidy.
I hope you will enjoy following my progress over at the Facebook page and on Twitter.  A pre-order page will appear as usual once I am ready to send the files to print.  Unless, that is, a lovely publisher would like to offer me an advance?! :-)
Do get in touch, or leave a comment if you have any questions about this, or any other aspect of my work.  Thank you for your support.
Carl.

1 comment:

  1. NICE!
    We sometimes have a Labrador in ours.
    But he is a destructive thief :-)

    ReplyDelete